
Ip I were a boy
Even juz 4 a day
Id roll outta bed in da morning
And throw on wat I wanted den go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
Id kick it with who I wanted
And Id never get confronted for it.
Cuz they'd stick up 4 me.
ip I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels 2 love a girl
I swear Id be a better man.
Id listen 2 her
cuz I know how it hurts
When u loz de 1 u wanted
Caz hes taken u 4 granted
And everything u had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I could turn opp myfone
Tell evveryone its broken
So they'd think det
I was sleepin alone
Id put myself first
And make the rules as I go
cuz I know det shed be faithful
Waitin 4 me 2 come home (to come home)
Its a little too late 4 u 2 come back
Say its just a mistake
Think Id forgive u like det
Ip u thought I would wait 4 u
u thought wrong
But u're juz a boy
u dunt understand
Yeah!! u dunt understand
How it feels 2 lurve a girl someday
u wish u were a better man
u dunt listen 2 her
u dunt care how it hurts
Until u loz de 1 u wanted
Cuz u've taken her 4 granted
And everything u have got destroyed
But u're juz a boy
Label: if i were a boy
what we could have been, 9:40:00 PTG.